how do i save my address book to my sim card?... BlackBerry Pearl forum

talisa321 no está en línea Stack level 2

address book to sim card

Advertisement

how do i save my address book to my sim card?

Rcbjr no está en línea Stack Pro
    PIN/ID
    PM - Ask

Re: address book to sim card

Well, you can't save the address book to you sim, but you can save each contact and one telephone no to it one at a time. Open the contact, scroll to the phone number you want associated with the contact name, open the menu and select Copy to SIM Phone Book

Hope this helps.
    Rcbjr
    ~via My BB Curve (wap.pinstack.com)~

droopie no está en línea Stack level 2

heres a ? i had. i had a standered phone and my sim had my numbers n all that. when i changed my card, it changed my numbers but when i deleted contacts from the address book on the pearl (dont know if it was sim) they wasnt on the address book no more. when i was playing with the voice dialing, it would give me names of people i had on my contacts that i had deleted. i searched my phone to see if they was stored in other places and found a address book on the sim. deleted old names and tryed again. still sayin old names that i deleted for the 2nd time. rechecked and found nothing anymore. transfered my sim to the old phone i had befoer the pearl and saw the contacts i kept with no names or info of the old contacts i had deleted after i switched my sim card. inserted back the sim to the pearl and i still get the names. restarted the phone a few times and cleared some memory (found other posts on junk msgs n files) and still giving those names. is the pearl just remembering names? can it remember names inputed like lets say when you type a name in the phone and it remembers so the next time u start typing it knows what name u want. kinda like that but for voice? just wondering. im sleepy now. gnite.

talisa321 no está en línea Stack level 2

Quote Originally Posted by Rcbjr
    Well, you can't save the address book to you sim, but you can save each contact and one telephone no to it one at a time. Open the contact, scroll to the phone number you want associated with the contact name, open the menu and select Copy to SIM Phone Book

Hope this helps.
    Rcbjr
    ~via My BB Curve (wap.pinstack.com)~

ah ok. time consuming...but thanks:-)