hello This is kind of hard to explain but I will try. A buddy of ... BlackBerry Pearl forum

OSWR no está en línea Stack level 1

address book gone

Advertisement

hello This is kind of hard to explain but I will try. A buddy of mine was entering an email address to his contacts, and it would not let him. Then the next thing you know all his contacts were gone email and everythnig. I tried a battery pull to see if it would bring them back but had no luck. The funny thing is that when you go in to the address book it shows nothing, but when you go to menu then options in the address book it will say he has 33 entries. So i got to looking and i tried changeing the sort by and what do you know there they were. BUT.. when you go back out and go back in to address book they are not there again. Its like i cant save them back in to the main address book so that he can use them. Any ideas or help would be great Thanks.

cp6169 no está en línea Device Pro
    PIN/ID
    3056468b

Re: address book gone

Welcome to pinstack. Go to address book, open menu and choose filter. See if there are any check marks, if so remove them.

This is how to check for a filter on my BB, Im not sure if it works on 81xx or 88xx, but its worth a shot.

Let us know if you need any further help.

ljbyar no está en línea Device Pro
    PIN/ID
    Ask Me

Welcome to the Stacks OSWR. Let us know if there is anything else we can do to help with your Pearl.

likefre no está en línea Stack level 4

Welcome OSWR, I hope your were able to resolve your issues!

OSWR no está en línea Stack level 1

Thanks I will try that and let you know.

Bikertrash no está en línea Stack level 1

Quote Originally Posted by cp6169
    Welcome to pinstack. Go to address book, open menu and choose filter. See if there are any check marks, if so remove them.

This is how to check for a filter on my BB, Im not sure if it works on 81xx or 88xx, but its worth a shot.

Let us know if you need any further help.
    Sorry to bump this old thread, but just wanted to say thanks. I've searced the forums and this was the most direct post yet

BT