I can't bring up my contacts under the letter b. It says *No Addreses*. All ... BlackBerry Pearl forum

pete14 no está en línea Stack level 1

Address Book Can't Bring Up Contact's

Advertisement

I can't bring up my contacts under the letter b. It says *No Addreses*. All other letters for contacts are fine. I had a quick problem with the d's but I changed a name and the contacts under the d's poped up. I deleted all my b contacts and entered them back in but that didn't work.

N8DBB no está en línea Stack level 8
    PIN/ID
    7BCE3C88

Re: Address Book Can't Bring Up Contact's

Bumppity Bump

ljbyar no está en línea Device Pro
    PIN/ID
    Ask Me

Pete, have you tried a battery reboot (pull battery out with BB on, wait 30 seconds, reinsert battery) to see if the reset helps?

pete14 no está en línea Stack level 1

Yeah I tried that a couple of times. It didn't work. I think I got the .64 version (v4.2.0.64). I might try the update from the t-mobile site maybe that will help. I could have changed some kind of function that messed up my address book.

Robbie2928 no está en línea Stack level 1

im having the same problem but with ALL of my letters. I synched with yahoo and the problem started.

SuzzyP no está en línea Stack level 5
    PIN/ID
    ask

bump
    SP[B]
    Sportin a kBerry Curve

wrainsberger no está en línea Stack level 1

I started having this issues about two weeks ago. I attempted the hard reset by removing the battery first. When that did not help I attempted to sync it with my laptops' Outlook program. The funny thing is that my phone updated my laptop, but it still shows *No Addresses*. Still no luck. I attempted to download and run the 4.3v of Blackberry Desktop, thought maybe that would help. Nope! Mine will show a persons contact information under the Call Log though if someone calls me. In the options for the address book it says that it has "x" number of entries, but will not display any. Does anyone have any ideas? I have posted this over on the Cingular/ AT &T user forum to no avail. I stumbled across this entry by a search on the internet. Looks to be a great forum, I hope I can contribute down the line, but could really stand some help. Thanks to all!

Rcbjr no está en línea Stack Pro
    PIN/ID
    PM - Ask

I started having this issues about two weeks ago. I attempted the hard reset by removing the battery first. When that did not help I attempted to sync it with my laptops' Outlook program. The funny thing is that my phone updated my laptop, but it still shows *No Addresses*. Still no luck. I attempted to download and run the 4.3v of Blackberry Desktop, thought maybe that would help. Nope! Mine will show a persons contact information under the Call Log though if someone calls me. In the options for the address book it says that it has "x" number of entries, but will not display any. Does anyone have any ideas? I have posted this over on the Cingular/ AT &T user forum to no avail. I stumbled across this entry by a search on the internet. Looks to be a great forum, I hope I can contribute down the line, but could really stand some help. Thanks to all!
    Try this. Go to the Address book and open the menu. Select Filter. Look to see if any categories are checked. If so uncheck it and see if that helps.

Rcbjr.
    You Ask, We Will Answer
    Can’t Install theme via DM?No Additional Apps Found for Your Device
    Links to Usefull KB Articles

wrainsberger no está en línea Stack level 1

h@ydin - Sorry, I tried and it did not work. You get to go hungry tonight. Thanks for the assistance though.

Rcbjr - You were correct! I had looked at the filter before and had actually switched it back and forth from Personal to Business, bu did not know that you could un select both. But it worked and sync's correctly now.

Thank you.