Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Sounds to me like you are trying to install 8100 software onto your 8130. That ... BlackBerry Pearl forum

silveronetrx no está en línea Stack level 1

Re: adding applications to 8100

Advertisement

Sounds to me like you are trying to install 8100 software onto your 8130. That won't work. I know for sure that there is no color change program for the 8130.
    Post the exact download links for some of the apps you are trying to install and also confirm for us that you have the 8130. And do you have 2 seperate accounts? or did Shawn30 hijack the thread?
    Last edited by silveronetrx; 01-08-2008 at 08:12 PM. Reason: Added info

shawn30 no está en línea Stack level 1

I think that is the problem... i do have a 8130. Is there anything on this site such as themes and such for the 8130? I dont have 2 different accounts. I updated my account profile 30 mins ago or so?

azstar no está en línea PINStacked!

Who's your service provider? I'm with alltel and was having the same issue..someone gave me a link today that fixed the problem. I'll direct you to that thread if you're with alltel.

Rcbjr no está en línea Stack Pro
    PIN/ID
    PM - Ask

Shawn,

To repeat GaryF's advice, when you get the "No Additional Applications Found" or the "the blackberry desktop software does not have blackberry device software for the device you have connected to the computer" error messages it means You haven't downloaded the Device Software package for your BlackBerry and installed it on your PC. You can find it by following the link for your carrier in this thread, BlackBerry Desktop and Device Software Download Sites.

Rcbjr
    You Ask, We Will Answer
    Can’t Install theme via DM?No Additional Apps Found for Your Device
    Links to Usefull KB Articles

shawn30 no está en línea Stack level 1

ahh finally i got it to work thank you all for your help! I ended up going to the website that gave me the device software and now its up and running... Cheers!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12