I'm a noob. I accidentally opened up games that had ads on them. I was ... BlackBerry Pearl forum

paomatic no está en línea Stack level 1

Ad games

Advertisement

I'm a noob. I accidentally opened up games that had ads on them. I was just wondering how much i'm going to get charged for them. I played the game about 3-5 times. Thanks

jblackfish no está en línea PINStacked!
    I don't have any idea what you're talking about - "games that had ads" - I would guess that if you haven't paid for anything you're not going to be charged for anything unless you accessed something that requires data and you don't have a data plan. Try giving a better description of what you're asking and we'll try to help.

Anyone else understand this user's question?
    For every complex problem there is a solution, that is simple, neat, .....and wrong! (H. L. Mencken) jblackfish(at)pinstack(dot)com

phatmanxxl no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    3M TA3
    I assume the games themselves are free since they are add suported. But if you dont have a data plan, be ready to cough up some cash. I downloaded a few but I don't like the idea of downloading ads to my phone, who knows what's being uploaded to their server.

jeffallen8 no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    Huh?
    The ads are place in the games by the company that sells the games. They do this so the games are free to users and they charge the ad companies to get there money. The ads are streamed from your data plan. wouldnt surprise me if it created a cache in your browser
    Looking for Wallpapers or Icons for making themes? I can help!

Truth + Clarity = Power

If you are going to take the time to respond... take the time to actually understand that to which you are responding.

yea, am i being charged every time the ad is being streamed to my phone before i start the game??

gorcorps no está en línea Stack level 3
    Quote Originally Posted by paomatic View Post
    yea, am i being charged every time the ad is being streamed to my phone before i start the game??
    If you don't have a data plan, then yes. You're getting charged a certain amount per kb of data.

okay thanks