I just upgraded to 4.5 and tried it with my Motorola HT820. When I switch ... BlackBerry Pearl forum

Narcissus no está en línea Stack level 2

AD2P Toubles with 4.5

Advertisement

I just upgraded to 4.5 and tried it with my Motorola HT820. When I switch the music to handset it just plays on the phone. How do I get it to work with the headset? Is there a way to verify my headset has AD2P support? I used it be able to get it to play mono using the phone number via the browser trick but now that no longer works.

jonnyxedge no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    28A4ED28
    Well try deleting the connection and repairing. I had to do the same thing with my stereo bluetooth headset. ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

ChibiPanda no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    23F3A96F
    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~
    I too have a HT820 from Moto and it works perfectly. So that answers your question about if it's compatible. Just try re-connecting the headset again and see if that fixes it.

I tried deleting the connection and redoing it but it still doesnt work. I tried making a call during the song and that switched over to the headset so I know the headset works. Is there a setting anywhere on the phone I am missing?

Battery pull got it working but now it wont find the songs on my media card. Geez it is always something