i have a file that i wanan view on my pearl but opens up with ... BlackBerry Pearl forum

thagame911 no está en línea Stack level 3

Acrobat Files ???

Advertisement

i have a file that i wanan view on my pearl but opens up with acrobat on my pc. so i was wondering if i still can open it up on my peral or i need to get sum type of app. also i dont have data plan right now so how cna i get that file on my pearl other then a attachment in a email ??

cherrichiodo no está en línea PINStacked!
    PIN/ID
    ATA

Re: Acrobat Files ???

do you have a media card?
    you can get it to the media card, but won't be able to view it on the pearl. the media card allows the pearl to act as a flash drive.

if you want to view on pearl, im afraid the only option is to email it. the pearl will view it, tho it might not look perfect, like it would on the reader.

::edit:: can you save the pdf as an image file? then transfer to media card...

mysmyrrh no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    23e4456e

You can load the Mobipocket reader to your Pearl via your desktop, and then transfer the PDF file to your bb using the Mobipocket file manager from your desktop.
    To download the Mobipocket 6 reader for your pc for free, just go to the website at www.mobipocket.com
    You will also find the option to load the reader for your bb in zipfile form there. Mobipocket ebooks come in PDF format, in addition to several other formats, and they are saved to the media card. That's what makes this free app an excellent option for viewing and saving PDF files on your bb. ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

mysmyrrh no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    23e4456e
    I save knitting patterns to my bb this way, so I know it works. If you need any further help, feel free to pin me.

Founder no está en línea Stack level 3

Quote Originally Posted by thagame911
    also i dont have data plan right now so how cna i get that file on my pearl other then a attachment in a email ??
    If you get data plan and PDF as attachment in a mail, BB should be able to open it and wiev it.
    Mine is...
    Otherwise, try BeamBerry software
    In space no one can hear you scream.

Samsung GT-I9505 Galaxy S IV (stock Jelly Bean 4.3)
    Samsung GT-I9505 Galaxy S IV (stock KitKat 4.4.2)
    Samsung GT-I9100 Galaxy S II (CM 10.2)