hey wassup fellow crackberries. so i seemed to missed work this morning because i couldnt ... BlackBerry Pearl forum

FusionTactik no está en línea Stack level 2

"access" to magicbit 3gp converter

Advertisement

hey wassup fellow crackberries. so i seemed to missed work this morning because i couldnt put my phone down last night and didnt sleep. oh man i have a problem. ha ha, i've only been a bb user for 3 days.

anyways i have a dilema.i downloaded the magicbit 3gp converter from a earlier thread and of course its a trial, so can someone hook me up with the "access" to the full program. you can pin me or send me an e-mail. it would be much appreciated.

cp6169 no está en línea Device Pro
    PIN/ID
    3056468b
    There is a free 3g converter, I think its called Nokia Multimedia Converter.
    Last edited by cp6169; 12-14-2006 at 12:35 AM.

peterbabiy no está en línea Stack level 5
    PIN/ID
    23DE41AA
    Wait, are you talking about video converter or mp3? Im kinda lost. Anyway if you talking about mp3 than Windows Media Player Rips them pretty well, if you talking about video converter, I'm using this AWESOME freeware software that fits all my needs, I tried ALOT diff ones but this one is the best, easy, fast, good quality especially for pearl and hey it free Here check it out http://www.erightsoft.net/S6Kg1.html (all the way at the bottom)

FusionTactik no está en línea Stack level 2
    downloading super c now....thanks for the info guys. i appreciate it