Sorry about this question but is there any way i can listen to the music ... BlackBerry Pearl forum

Amanda85 no está en línea Stack level 1

About myspace on bbpearl?

Advertisement

Sorry about this question but is there any way i can listen to the music on myspace on my pearl like how they have on their page on the computer of myspace. the music doesnt play it says it doesnt support javascript or its off. Is there something i have to download in order to listen to the kind of music on my pearl? Any help anyone??? Sorry for wasting your time but i just wanted to know more info about this.......!!! Thanks everyone yall help out so much on here. I just got a pearl a couple of months ago and havent been on this site alot lately. Just trying to figure more and more things about this addicting electronic!!

djunohoo no está en línea Stack level 2

Re: About myspace on bbpearl?

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~
    I'm not sure that you are going to be able to listen to their tracks due to the fact that the software that runs it is specific to running on a pc. I have seen a "mobile" version of myspace running in the past couple of days. It seems to me that myspace is working ob mobile versions to run their software so I wouldn't be surprised to see this running in the near future.

takadante no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    24B2C963

As far as I know, you cannot stream music straight off a web page...Sorry.

If you just want to stream music from the internet to your phone, I would try nuTsie. Its a great little music streamer.

klubhead no está en línea Stack level 3

Music doesn't play because it requires flash and currently bb's don't support it.. Hopefully there will be an upgrade in the future for it

mcm180 no está en línea Stack level 5
    PIN/ID
    mcm180

yeah .. hopefully that "flash lite" they've come up with for mobile phones... will work EVENTUALLY on a bb smartphone.

Amanda85 no está en línea Stack level 1

Thank You So Much. I Was Just Going Crazy Trying To Figure Out What It Was..... So Now I Can Stop!! Thanks Everyone!!!

klubhead no está en línea Stack level 3

No prob.