Im in the middle of upgrading my OS. So I go to delete the vendor.xml ... BlackBerry Pearl forum

tj2311111 Guest

A Possible Problem.........

Advertisement

Im in the middle of upgrading my OS. So I go to delete the vendor.xml file and what do I do I delete the wrong one. Instead of going programs then common files then RIM then to APPloader I went to programs to RIM to Blackberry and deleted the vendor.xml file from there. Will this be a problem?

mcgowan08 no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID

Re: A Possible Problem.........

Quote Originally Posted by teamjordan23
    Im in the middle of upgrading my OS. So I go to delete the vendor.xml file and what do I do I delete the wrong one. Instead of going programs then common files then RIM then to APPloader I went to programs to RIM to Blackberry and deleted the vendor.xml file from there. Will this be a problem?
    Not sure, someone with more expertise should be along shortly. You could always uninstall the os you just installed to your computer then reinstall it again.
    PIN - 24053627

srl7741 no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    Retired

Open the recycle bin and select restore item. It will put the file back to where it came from.

tj2311111 Guest

Thats the problem. Its not in the recycle bin. I think I permanetly deleted it when I deleted the OS file from my computer. I guess Im gonna have to wait and see if any problems arise.