Hello everyone. Happy New Year! I was thinking that RIM should try to make a ... BlackBerry Pearl forum

GotPearl? no está en línea Stack level 5

A new idea I was thinking about

Advertisement

Hello everyone. Happy New Year! I was thinking that RIM should try to make a Blackberry for the teens out there (like me). I think this would make them a ton of money, and it would be great because parents and kids could PIN each other or talk to each other on BLackberry messanger. I have the pearl and it great, I just wish there were some more things on the pearl that are more teen realated, but I understand they are mostly targeting people that are working and need it, so that is why there is mostly corporate stuff on there. ALso i think if RIM made a "teen blackberry" it would kick the SIDEKICKS BUTT!!!!!!!!! RIM has many things going for it and I think blackberrys for a younger generation would be a great idea! Just thought I would put that out there. BTW i am 13

GotPearl?

hawk838 no está en línea Stack level 2

Re: A new idea I was thinking about

ya that would be awesome. Im 16.

The Sidekick is so not as good as everyone says it is, I was obsessed with getting until my mom said no because we were with cingular and that was t-tobile. I am glad I didn't end up getting that thing. The Pearl is so much better than the sidekick.

cp6169 no está en línea Device Pro
    PIN/ID
    3056468b

What kind of "teen stuff" are you referring to? You never know who is listening... Maybe someone from Rim will see this and hook you up.

Lol. Like not all adult stuff. Like maybe a phone that looks super cool, but not as ugly and BIG as the sidekick. A full keyboard would be nice, all of the messangers. Its hard to say at the moment of what things i would want, i'll post back if i think of something else.

hawk838 no está en línea Stack level 2

They should put games on it

Yeah that would be a good idea. I think they should think of some cool stuff the the ugly sidekick doesn't have.