I finally got a good cut of that Royksopp song Remind Me on my phone ... BlackBerry Pearl forum

alceryes no está en línea Stack level 1

A little ringtone Q

Advertisement

I finally got a good cut of that Royksopp song Remind Me on my phone (think Geico caveman airport commercial).
    The problem I am having is that my phone will vibrate twice before starting the song and I can't figure out how to make it play the ringtone right away.
    Also, as an aside, can I call up Cingular and have them extend the number of rings before going to voicemail? I'm having to jump on my phone quickly to catch people...

alceryes no está en línea Stack level 1

Re: A little ringtone Q

Sweet...got that fixed!!

Now all I gotta do is convert the .wav's to .aac's so they play more then just 10 seconds.

Daiikun no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    242A31A6

You could try converting them to mp3s as well. Either way, they'll play for more than 10 seconds if that's the case.

I've got a version of the original "Transformers: The Movie" theme song as my default ringtone and it's about 30 to 40 seconds and it plays all the way through.

jdellasala no está en línea Device Pro

From the Cingular/AT&T Support Answer Center:
    QUESTION:
    How can I adjust the number of times my wireless phone will ring before the caller goes to voicemail?

ANSWER:
    Contact Customer Care at 1-800-331-0500 or dial 611 from your wireless phone to change the amount of time your phone will ring before going to voice mail. The adjustments made by Customer Care are based on the traditional ring heard by the caller, not the unique Ringtone you hear from your phone.
    JerryD