Okay so here is my situation I dont know if I can fix the problem ... BlackBerry Pearl forum

Dote22 no está en línea Stack level 1

A little help

Advertisement

Okay so here is my situation I dont know if I can fix the problem or if I have to call my providers tech support to figure it out......
    I've had the pearl for about a month and a half now and I havent had a problem with it or anything and then just yesterday the GSM came up on my phone under where the singnal bars and hasnt gone away and ever since then I havent been able to use my email send texts or use the blackberry Messanger, Is there anyway I can fix this or will I have to call Tech support?

thanks

Dote22

Sci-Tek no está en línea Stack level 4

Re: A little help

GSM indicates you can only have GPS traffic, in other words, no GPRS or EDGE..

Are you in a GPRS / EDGE covered area?
    If you are, pull out your battery for 5min then connect it.
    Before you do that you might want to check: options -> mobile network , check that data is on

fritter no está en línea Stack level 5
    PIN/ID
    Ask Me!

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~a battery pull is always a good first step but if your in a area that doesn't have data you could manually set your network in options and network settings I think and instead of automatic change it to manual and scan for a network that might have data

Dote22 no está en línea Stack level 1

HA HA HA......

Hey thanks you two I did the battery pull and everything is back online, I pulled the battery yesterday but I must not have left if out long enough
    yet again thanks!