I recently got a blackberry pearl and i love it. but i am having a ... BlackBerry Pearl forum

crichmond no está en línea Stack level 2

a few questions help please?

Advertisement

I recently got a blackberry pearl and i love it. but i am having a few problemsand have a few questions if someone would be so kind as to enlighten me....
    When i recieve calls it seems as though for the first 3 or 4 seconds the person on the other end of the line cannot hear me and does not know i have answered the phone
    also when i logged into my aim account it did not load all of my buddy list
    and finally i am about to purchase a memory card offline and i am broke, just wondering if anyone knows of the most reliable brand with the best price???
    thank you very much -cameron

cp6169 no está en línea Device Pro
    PIN/ID
    3056468b

Re: a few questions help please?

Welcome to pinstack.

The problem with people hearing you, not a BB problem. I have the same problem on my Nextel phone. It stinks.

Logged into AIM, with OZ or with Ramble, Verichat or IM+ or Jivetalk, all of which do AIM.

Last question, Sandisk is my preference.

Abrcrmbskier no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    23FC990F

Hi Crichmond and Welcome to stacks!
    To answer your first question, Yes this does happen to me. The delay is annoying i know but i found if i answer normally and take a breath before i speak..the person can hear by then ...screwy OS maybe? But YES it does happen.

Second, Are you using the standard OZ messenger? If so that can only load 30 of your buddlist, and if your like me..30 is by far noway enough. I will get you the link to Jivetalk in a minute*MUCH BETTER*

Third, It depends upon your size your looking at. I've seen some good 1gb cards here on stacks that people are adverstising for around 20 dollars or less. Brands? I like Scandisk or Kingston myself. Check out my favorite place in the world... http://www.newegg.com
    Hope that helped some, If not send me a PM or reply here for more help! Cheers- Aber

Abrcrmbskier no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    23FC990F

crichmond no está en línea Stack level 2

apparently i am alot dummer than i thought when it comes to my blackberry, i clicked that link and it said it had been closed i could not find a link to download the app, thanks for your quick responses

reddog187 no está en línea Stack Moderator
    PIN/ID
    STACK

Yea the beta is closed for now. No good for you new users. I think it should open up once the bugs are worked out.

LLc0oLJ no está en línea Stack level 3

The same thing happend to me i think it might be a blackberry problem b/c im with t-mo, although that problem happend to me earlier it hasnt happend for awhile, hopefully an updated firmwire will solve this problem