I have had my 8130 for some time now and really like it.. There are ... BlackBerry Pearl forum

xsists no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID

A few 8130 questions

Advertisement

I have had my 8130 for some time now and really like it.. There are a few things I would like to change and need to know if there is a way to change them.. 1. Is there any program out there that makes this phone ring and vibrate at the same time?2. Is there anyway to turn off the camera shutter sound?3. Is there anyway to force the phone into extended network? I recently started a new job and inside the buidling its a fringe area.. The phone switches between Verizon and extended all day. I miss calls, texts sometimes don't send and my battery dies through an 8 hour shift.. On the weekends I can use it constantly and the battery will not go down even half way!Answers to these questions would be very much appreciated.

cwax no está en línea BES Pro
    PIN/ID
    32DEF7BB

Re: A few 8130 questions

No way to turn off the shutter sound

You can try messing with network selection mode; although all I see is Home and automatic

Put it into standby (by holding down the mute button) to save battery power

lauren25 no está en línea Stack level 5

Re: A few 8130 questions

1. Nope not at this time.

2. Also no, and I believe this is a privacy issue. There is no way to turn off the dialing tone either.

3. Again I don't think there is a way. This is a problem with you not being able to get service.

/edit hehe cwax beat me to it
    ~Lauren