OK, I remember doing this along time ago when I first got my pearl, but ... BlackBerry Pearl forum

acesII no está en línea Stack level 1
    PIN/ID
    204AED01

A brain teaser for ya...

Advertisement

OK, I remember doing this along time ago when I first got my pearl, but now for some reason with a few months comes either a lapse in my memory or software changes un-noticed, my problem lies here:

How in the holy hell do you set one of the pre-loaded notifiers as the sound played when I receive a text message, e-mail, or MMS? It's been killing any spare time I have had for the past few days. Thanks.

joebobmcslob no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    23e22496

Re: A brain teaser for ya...

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~ you have to go to your applications, click the speaker icon and when the profiles pop up, like loud, normal, quiet, vibrate, scroll all the way down to advanced. Next, click on whichever profile you want to change. I usually use either loud or vibrate, so I just customixe the loud profile. Hope that helps!

acesII no está en línea Stack level 1
    PIN/ID
    204AED01

OMG I feel extreemly stooopid right now. Well yes, it definitely helped. Thanks.

ljbyar no está en línea Device Pro
    PIN/ID
    Ask Me

Aces, you'd be surprised how many people ask that question on a daily basis. No such thing as a stupid question at the Stacks.