I love my bleackberry pearl, and basically everything aabout it. always have always will. after ... BlackBerry Pearl forum

moblo55 no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID

A Bold Move

Advertisement

I love my bleackberry pearl, and basically everything aabout it. always have always will. after seeing pictures of the blackberry bold, and hearing all the news in regards to it i have began to weigh the two against each other, and feel that maybe when the bold is finally released i will upgrade to one. anyone else feel the same way? i feel like it will have the everything i love about the pearl, plus more things blackberry to love as well.
    TRUST me...im a pro

EricaJ1073 no está en línea PINStacked!
    ~via 8120 (wap.pinstack.com)~
    A few differences:

1) The keyboard and larger screen.

2) Updated OS.

3) Faster network speeds.

I'm sure there are more but I'm not able to think of them right now.

gritsinct no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    Ask Me
    I am really tempted by the fabulous screen resolution I keep hearing about, among other things - but I love SureType and the smaller size of the Pearl. So I will remain undecided until I can actually play with a Bold, although at this point I'm leaning toward staying with my 8120.

moblo55 no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    since i have the 8100 i dont want to lose my color pearl...but i do want to gain access to easy youtube.com use. the upgraded operating system is a good incentive, likewise the use of a video recorder will be good to have too.
    TRUST me...im a pro

gatechfireblade no está en línea Stack level 3
    I'm in the same boat. I bought a curve a while ago because of the GPS and the 3.5mm headphone jack. I ended up getting rid of the curve when the 8110 came out and honestly I couldn't be happier. But I really like the features of the bold. The size of the pearl makes me love this phone though. SureType does an awesome job and the fact that it doesn't feel like I am carrying around a brick is another plus. I may splurge and buy the bold, but I'm not sure its worth 300 bucks for me. I will have to play with one before I decide on moving back to the brick style phone.

beeshabo no está en línea Stack level 6
    I'm also on the same boat as all you pearl lovers!!
    I have an 8100, and I LOVE IT!! It's the best phone I've ever had...
    But yes, after reading the features and reviews of the Bold, I'm pretty anxious to get my hands on one and see what it's all about. But, I will stay undecided until I get to do so.

Mr_Carter no está en línea Stack level 5
    The bold seems cool. But I'm keeping my pearl until the touch comes out and see what people say about it. ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~