Stereo Bluetooth is one of the best improvements of the 8120, but I'm disappointed that ... BlackBerry Pearl forum

hpmcdonald no está en línea Stack level 2

Question A2DP stereo bluetooth on video??

Advertisement

Stereo Bluetooth is one of the best improvements of the 8120, but I'm disappointed that it doesn't play the audio on my video. I have a little LG stereo bluetooth speaker that works great when I play music, but when I go to play a movie, the sound runs through the speaker phone (which is still a GREAT improvement over the 8100).

Is there any way to get the 8120 to push audio from video out to my A2DP Speaker??

Don LuiG no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    ask
    Quote Originally Posted by hpmcdonald View Post
    Stereo Bluetooth is one of the best improvements of the 8120, but I'm disappointed that it doesn't play the audio on my video. I have a little LG stereo bluetooth speaker that works great when I play music, but when I go to play a movie, the sound runs through the speaker phone (which is still a GREAT improvement over the 8100).

Is there any way to get the 8120 to push audio from video out to my A2DP Speaker??

I bene looking for one of those stero bluetooth that also lets me make calls any recomendations?

KeNNethX no está en línea Stack level 3
    Quote Originally Posted by hpmcdonald View Post

Not that I know of...I have into the same thing with by Jabra bt620s. Not a bad headset for $40 although a bit bulky.

azstar no está en línea PINStacked!
    I have a Plantronics Voyager 855, works awesome for listening to music, but for movies I always have to switch to a wired headset.....haven't figured a way yet to get the movie audio, ringtones, or Telenav voice directions to come through the bluetooth.
    Twitter? My Apps List

Current SmartPhone: Motorola DROID Rooted, Running Project Elite v4

Don LuiG no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    ask
    cool thanks

gritsinct no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    Ask Me
    I can help with Telenav - on my 8120 you have to push the 8 key to switch it to your bluetooth headset. At least that's what works with mine with the latest release of Telenav/AT&T Navigator (a change from being able to just push the answer button on the headset to get it to switch). I just started pushing buttons while it was navigating and figured it out that way - so if the #8 button doesn't work, try that.

ReccaKun no está en línea Stack level 1
    PIN/ID
    23E08FB0
    how about getting the movie audio to work on the bluetooth??

mDRagON- no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    215c161f
    I just got a LG HBS-200, and found out the videos don't sen the sound to thru the headset. Whats up with that? Anything I can do except shell out mucho dinero.
    "It’s been a long time coming, but tonight, because of what we did on this day, in this election, at this defining moment, change has come to America". - Barack Obama

www.twitter.com/waydavis