Couple of questions and one cool feature on RIM 8100. 1) does anyone have an ... BlackBerry Pearl forum

Guevr001 no está en línea Stack level 1
    PIN/ID
    23EFDECD

a2dp, colorpearl, and video capture

Advertisement

Couple of questions and one cool feature on RIM 8100.

1) does anyone have an answer for A2DP support? I know theres a way to trick a bluetooth peice to play music ( open media player/ you might have to click menu and explore/ select music and play/then open browser/go to google/ search a site with a number. I searched pizza hut contacts/click on number with trackball/hang up before it rings and music plays on bluetooth), but its poor quality.
    Anyone heard of Plantronics® Pulsar 590? Hows the sound quality?

2) I found this software that allows you to change the color of the track ball, just google search "colorpearl' some guy found a way to color the LED's but for some peeps it might be too much work. so give the software a try, besides its free.

3) does anyone know a way to enable video capture? I'm curious.....By the way if your tight on cash or just cheap lol you can download a free software its called blackberry Video Creator. the site I downloaded it from escapes me but try hudango or something like that.

reddog187 no está en línea Stack Moderator
    PIN/ID
    STACK

Re: a2dp, colorpearl, and video capture

1. Support is coming when they release the OS from the Curve to the Pearl OS. No time frame, but it should be coming soon. Plantronics usually have good headsets. I haven't heard of any complaints.

2. Yea most people know of this application.

3.Video capture isn't supported and I doubt will be anytime soon. Unless a third party developer is working on this or RIM is working on this without telling anyone. Remember they just got into the general consumer market. The pearl is their first BB with a camera even. Just be patient. Anyways Video Capture on most phones now just suck. Not even worth taking a video really.

As Rcbjr says "Hope this helps"
    ~red

Guevr001 no está en línea Stack level 1
    PIN/ID
    23EFDECD

thanxs for the input reddog

madman102 no está en línea Stack level 1

Has the a2dp support came yet for the BB pearl.

reddog187 no está en línea Stack Moderator
    PIN/ID
    STACK

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

No. Unfortunately.

TearDownTheWall no está en línea Stack level 1

you can hear music through the wireless headphones using the media player flipside only in left ear though....I dunno works for now( Iam using motorola s9 headphones)