I started reading reviews about the pearl two days ago and was surprised to find ... BlackBerry Pearl forum

mariotenuta no está en línea Stack level 1
    PIN/ID
    225CE168

9100 WHO WOULD OF THOUGHT THIS PHONE WOUL KICK ***!!

Advertisement

I started reading reviews about the pearl two days ago and was surprised to find so many positive comments about the 9100 and looking at the specs this phone seemed to be stronger then the 9700. so I took the leap sold my bold and got the pearl..

At first when i saw the phone I was shocked. my god it is so small I said to myself. I felt like I lst part of my man hood lol. but when I opened this phone and began to use it i was in heaven. this thing is incredible. so responsive much more then the bold. no lags what so ever. im in love . I never thought i would say this but the pearl 3g is better then the bold 9700! the only thing it comes down to really is whether or not you want a full keyboard or not.

I would love to hear users thoughts and opinions on this ..
    Cheers

Mario Tenuta
    Last edited by jblackfish; 06-10-2010 at 11:04 AM. Reason: change to lower case

radlopez no está en línea Stack level 1
    PIN/ID
    22D9DECE
    Using the same model too... couldn't ask for more.. pearl 3g rocks! esp when i updated the os to version 6

RogerG no está en línea Stack Administrator
    Cool! Thanks for the input on this device! Hadn't heard much about it so forgot about it.

chokem no está en línea PINStacked!
    PIN/ID
    nada
    Thanks Mario. I have a coworker who has one and I've had a chance to play with it a bit. Really a nifty little device.
    ​Galaxy S4 Red

Delfim no está en línea Stack Moderator
    PIN/ID
    Nope!
    It´s good to know. I have 3 (only 3 ?) friends with the 9100. And they will not, will not (!) change it for anything else.
    So, good luck with your new phone. It seems to be the "great underdog" BB. But what a smartphone it has become.
    I´m glad.

thbassman no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    ASKME4IT
    I loved my pearls, all 3 of them, the smaller size was awesome. I remember some really funny stories from older stackers on here bout some 2am convos that got outta hand really fast on a pearl and suretype, LOL.
    THBASSMAN

Carpe Diem!!

thbassmanatpinstackdotcom

Check this out!!! Mobiletropolis

My TORCH Rocks!

The 9100 is a monster! People that had devices pre-8520 Curve do not realize how strong modern BlackBerry smartphones are. Glad you like yer Pearl!!