I received an OTA link from BeeJive in order to download JiveTalk to my Pearl. ... BlackBerry Pearl forum

blackbones no está en línea Stack level 1

907 Error?

Advertisement

I received an OTA link from BeeJive in order to download JiveTalk to my Pearl.
    The download completes and then i get an error:

907 Invalid COD Unable to import ZIP file.

Any idea on why this is happening or how to get around it?

Thanks

sn1p3r no está en línea Device Pro
    PIN/ID
    Ask Me

Re: 907 Error?

Not sure that it is an OTA link 'cause if the file is in ZIP you should download it on your computer first and use DM
    I'm french canadian so I can also help you in french, just PM me
    UNLESS it is for a BETA OS, it's at your own risk and I won't support it
    Sn1p3r

ljbyar no está en línea Device Pro
    PIN/ID
    Ask Me

You may also want to check further down the email that they sent you. It should have an OTA link.

I am definitely hitting the OTA link, they have multiple install versions and each has a link for OTA and Zip to desktop. I've tried each OTA link and they all give me the same 907 error.

bartokbatt no está en línea Stack level 4

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~I'm looking at my email from them and although the OTA link and the desktop link are smushed together, they are distinct. On my BB the whole link mess looks like one four-line long link although its really two seperate links. The OTA link ends with .jad so just click anywhere before the .jad and you should be fine.

Did this and also entered the link manually. Same error. I connect, and seem to download the application but then i guess when the Pearl tries to open the file it runs into the problem.

avante no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    2405C4B1

Quote Originally Posted by bartokbatt
    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~I'm looking at my email from them and although the OTA link and the desktop link are smushed together, they are distinct. On my BB the whole link mess looks like one four-line long link although its really two seperate links. The OTA link ends with .jad so just click anywhere before the .jad and you should be fine.
    BARTOKBATT-has the right idea. I just received my e-mail from the good folks at beejive.com this morning and it's exactly as he said. They do look smushed but go after the link that is right in the e-mail and ends with .jad and you'll be set. Maybe try a battery pull before going back in to try again. Good luck!

bartokbatt no está en línea Stack level 4

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~Post this issue over at http://www.blackberryforums.com/afte...ation-999.html and kyububba will help you.

Got it guys, for some reason my default browser was set to cingular MediaNet. Switched it back to blackberry.