Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Originally Posted by Smurf2598 yeah now i see the theme nice work on it i ... BlackBerry Pearl forum

micjenks no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    ask me

Advertisement

Quote Originally Posted by Smurf2598 View Post
    yeah now i see the theme nice work on it i like it.. how long it took u to recolor the icons.. thats such an easy task but such a pain in the bottom with GIMP
    LMFAO, couldnt have said it better got it down to about a half hour to an hour but yeah what a frickin pain!!! I love the bold icons though so I will probably use it for a while with several different colored sets.

gtm advance no está en línea Stack level 1
    PIN/ID
    e.g.
    Got the phone today to try out, when closed it looks great, when opened....it just looks wrong. Not sure if its the chrome framing the screen, or the odd way the keyboard somehow dwarfs the screen. But its a blackberry and it performs as such....Another gripe was with how choppy the media player and overall response was, not sure if this was hardware or software related, but I'll have to bite the restocking fee, cancel the 2yr and take it back. But I do think this will make a great 'starter' blackberry for most first-timers.~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

PIN/ID
    ask me
    I went to the Tmobile store yesterday with the intention of seeing how impractical and amusing this phone is and left thinking if I hate my G1 I will probably buy one. I will definately agree with some that the casing feels rather Cheap but the feel of the phone in my hand was nice. The trackball would take some getting used to but the screen was what impressed me the most it was incredibly crisp and made me look longingly at it as I walked away carrying my 8100. Oh well my G1 comes today so we will see.
    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

ath2o no está en línea Stack level 1
    Quote Originally Posted by micjenks View Post

its with the screen shots but here it is again
    Are you going to make this theme available to everyone? I think it looks great and my Flip needs it BAD!!!

li2327 no está en línea Stack level 5
    PIN/ID
    30D2E555
    I had to take my 8220 back yesterday. The lag got worse and the browser really bothered me. I got the emerald black 8120 instead and satisfied with that. ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

kyleresq no está en línea Stack level 3
    I am having the same issues, Micjenks, that the link takes you to a page saying there is nothing there. Any ideas? Love the red one...and the blue...

PIN/ID
    ask me
    Quote Originally Posted by kyleresq View Post
    I am having the same issues, Micjenks, that the link takes you to a page saying there is nothing there. Any ideas? Love the red one...and the blue...
    I will try reposting the link tonight for the blue one. The red one is located on my site.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123