I stumbled on this trying to get into my applications menu to delete some stuff. ... BlackBerry Pearl forum

cherrichiodo no está en línea PINStacked!
    PIN/ID
    ATA

8220 "accessibility" option

Advertisement

I stumbled on this trying to get into my applications menu to delete some stuff. Not really much to write about. The screenshots below show the cool options built in to the phone. Kinda cool (i used the precision silver default to show. its kind of cool on other themes, with non default icons)

go to: options/advanced options/accessibility

menus:

greyscale one by one:

invert (reverse color) two by two:

moderncowboy no está en línea Stack Moderator
    PIN/ID
    AskMe
    Thanks for sharing Cherri. Will have to check this out.

PIN/ID
    LESS
    That is pretty neat. I've messed with this option on the Bold. Very Neat indeed.

PIN/ID
    AskMe
    Yeah i actually had this lady (one of my coworkers) come to me begging for help because at the last office party somebody had put her bold on greyscale mode haha !

galavanter no está en línea Stack level 3
    Thanks! I was going to give the greyscale a workout but sadly FreeRange won't open at all using it. Reverse contrast same thing. Oh well, I was happy to find FreeRange seems to be working fine with 4.6 on the Flip, using Normal setting. Any grid layout is OK with it too.

Coming from the Curve, I miss the keyboard shortcuts of course, and the 4x4 grid is my favorite at the moment. Seems to make selection easier on the mind. Thanks again, it would have taken me forever to discover this on my own.

I just succumbed yesterday, to a CL ad by a tmo rep who won it in a contest. There seem to be a few of those around for those shopping. EDIT - Just for the record, these new in box contest phones do not have warranties, not even for the tmo employees who win them.
    Last edited by galavanter; 11-18-2008 at 03:55 PM.

nickjoedotcom no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    30C1D19D
    Nice find. I was just thinking to myself how nice it would be if you could change the color scheme of a theme. Not exactly the same thing, but it certainly is unique.

mac14x no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    217a1629
    This is a standard now on 4.6 i tihnk, when i found about this (first week after getting my bold) i put it on greymode and my camera on black and white mode and i told my friend that i dropped my bold and the screen is screwed up, he actually believed me after going to camera lol
    ~90 people get the swine flu and everyone is wearing face masks. Millions of people have AIDS but no one wears condoms...

galavanter no está en línea Stack level 3
    deleted. I was incorrect.
    Last edited by galavanter; 11-18-2008 at 03:59 PM.