Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Was ur sprint pearl going to the hour glass turnig off and back to the ... BlackBerry Pearl forum

lesawag no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    ask

Re: 8130 warning!!

Advertisement

Was ur sprint pearl going to the hour glass turnig off and back to the hour glass turning off over and over again for hours on end if the battery was in?? That's all mine would do. If it was how dud u fix it? We tried everything step by step over and over again, I'd love to know. Lesa

kkwus74 no está en línea Device Pro
    PIN/ID
    320FB874

yes it was exactly i will see the hour glass for about 5-6 sec then it will turn off and reboot again....and this will go on and on again.........what i did was i followed those 12 steps in the forum....except i didnt take of my battery.....i know wen the screen goes blank(no hour glass)...the DM will not be able to read your device...how ever,u will have 5-6 sec when DM will be abe to in that period(hour glass)keep a look out under DM-options-connection settings.....it will change to your pin...then....click the application loader icon when and it will ask you to load your OS.. check all boxes except the foreign languages...then follow the rest of te steps.......make sure under advance settings the 2 boxes are checked.......the rest of the steps are the same......i did all this will my battery on and didnt have to wipr my device at all......hope this helps........

PIN/ID
    320FB874

u should try it and see if it works......i did work for me and its working like a charm now......let me know if u need and help....ill try and see if i know.....lol.......

PIN/ID
    ask

Very intresting, I hope they leave ur post up for future reference. Are u with sprint?

PIN/ID
    320FB874

Did you try it?yes I'm with sprint.

PIN/ID
    ask

No I didn't need to try, they couldn't fix it so I got a new pearl. Maybe u should work for sprint!

cp6169 no está en línea Device Pro
    PIN/ID
    3056468b

Quote Originally Posted by boomboom View Post
    haven't you guys learned "Stay away from Sprint" , I the past, I have had so many problems, but usually it comes with customer service/ and celular service, usually never the device thou...

Wow, great advice!

I have had no problems at all downloading this app to any of the pearls we let go. I wish I could duplicate the problem to help troubleshoot.

sgtdisturbed47 no está en línea Stack level 3

Thumbs up Re: 8130 warning!!

Quote Originally Posted by boomboom View Post
    haven't you guys learned "Stay away from Sprint" , I the past, I have had so many problems, but usually it comes with customer service/ and celular service, usually never the device thou...
    Well, keep in mind that EVERYWHERE, according to a recent Consumer Reports survey, Sprint is at the bottom of the list in call quality and call reliability. That's just a survey on general cell usage and not on customer service.

With T-Mobile being in 2nd place [Verizon being in first], again this is based solely on cell usage, I can attest to these surveys as accurate seeing as my Sprint service was awful and my T-Mobile experience has been stellar.

With Sprint, on multiple occasions, I had premium services added to my account without my permission and without notification. One month my bill was $220 because of this. I don't usually say I hate anything, but I hate Sprint so completely.

PIN/ID
    ask

It seems to be only sprint phones, you downloaded it ota on a sprint pearl and had no problems? That's strange, my brother dowbloaded it last night and just got it fixed tonight! The sprint guy tried it today, on his phone, when I told him what happened to my brothers phone. He laughed at me and said "that can't be what happened to this phone" I said if ur so sure try on ur pearl, he said sure I will. Let's just say when I left the store he was staring at the hour glass of doom on "his" pearl. It was sooo hard not to laugh!

cherrichiodo no está en línea PINStacked!
    PIN/ID
    ATA

well, i have ATT so i'll be a little 'unbiased' ... but i've heard nothing but ranting the past two weeks, especially the past two days, about tmo and their call quality/dropped calls/data/sms issues...

and sgtdisturbed...you shouldn't hate att adds crap to my bills all the time without asking too

PIN/ID
    ask

Sprints been great to me, I've never had dropped calls or anything. The prices are high I agree, but I'm happy overall. Wow, and yes I'm a long time sprint user.

monica.simons no está en línea Stack level 6
    PIN/ID
    ASKME

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~ I've had handango on my 8100 for quite a while now, and recently did an upgrade. Never had any problems.

PIN/ID
    ask

Yes maybe so but like I keep saying this seems to happen to #1 sprint customers,( it says ur with another carrier-) not sprint and #2 the pearl 8130 not the 8100, even with the upgrade. Your lucky I wish I could have it again. I'm going to wait 6montha and try the ota link again, but ill use the demo pearl at my sprint store for that try first first they have to fix the one I froze there tonight.

cherrichiodo no está en línea PINStacked!
    PIN/ID
    ATA

lesa -- have you tried contacting handango? to let them know of this issue?

not sure how others are doing it, possibly thru the desktop, but i have sold quite a few themes on handango to sprint customers...

PIN/ID
    ask

Yes I've bought quite a few of your themes for myself, yours are always my favorite! I bought a new one last night! you are soo creative! Anyway I bought them and used DM to install them. Can't stay away from handango love it. The sprint rep tonight said hed contact handango to inform them. But who knows if he will? You rock! Lesa

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast