Is there a way to give you voicemail its own alert and sound instead of ... BlackBerry Pearl forum

BBerry07 no está en línea Stack level 2

8130 voicemail alert

Advertisement

Is there a way to give you voicemail its own alert and sound instead of getting an sms telling you that you have a voicemail? I cant stand that.

reddog187 no está en línea Stack Moderator
    PIN/ID
    STACK

Re: 8130 voicemail alert

the voicemail alert is the same as text messages. Not sure where you're getting an SMS from. Is your carriers sending them to you? Or is it logging your voicemails in the message folder?

BBerry07 no está en línea Stack level 2

Its just logging it in the SMS folder. Sorry about that. I just wanted to know if there is a way to turn that off so I don't have to listen to the message then go delete the other message in my folder.~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

reddog187 no está en línea Stack Moderator
    PIN/ID
    STACK

I just want to clarify that it's showing a missed call in your Messages. Correct?

If you want it to stop Logging all those missed calls go to Call Logs>Menu(BB button)>Options>Call Logging>Select NONE.

I hope that's what we're both talking about.
    Last edited by reddog187; 02-22-2008 at 02:32 AM.

umanben no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    317f3afd

I don't believe there is anyway to disable the Voicemail showing up as a file in your messages folder. I hadn't even thought how annoying it is to have to delete from vmail and message list until you pointed it out. I think it must have something to do with people needing to document when they received a Voicemail. ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~