I would really like to know if there are any themes for the 8130? I ... BlackBerry Pearl forum

jayjay7411 no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    3189BF5E

8130 themes??!!

Advertisement

I would really like to know if there are any themes for the 8130? I downloaded a bunch OTA but for the 8100 but on the 8130 and they work but you can tell there for a different phone!

Lavagirl no está en línea PINStacked!
    PIN/ID
    AoleLava

Re: 8130 themes??!!

The 8100 themes should be completely compatible for the 8130 and you can find these all in the 8100 Themes forum.
    Welcome to the Stacks

resqgirl911 no está en línea Stack level 1
    PIN/ID
    Stack

Just switched to 8130 from 8100. Any idea why my themes woln't load with DM? It won't recognize files.

cherrichiodo no está en línea PINStacked!
    PIN/ID
    ATA

you need to load the 8130 device software.

not sure who your provider is, so you can use this thread:
    http://blackberryforums.pinstack.com...f_29jan08.html

here's the reason why:
    http://blackberryforums.pinstack.com...ere_found.html

welcome to pinstack

PIN/ID
    Stack

Question Re: 8130 themes??!!

I tried that and it didnt' work. I also reinstalled and unistalled several times with the latest OS from Verizon. It works on hubbys PC but not mine and we both have vista. My DM was working and then it just quit. Now it will not recognize my phone is connected. I have called tech support and they say its the phone, but like I said it works on my hubbys PC. I stayed up all night to try and fix it grrr . . . WHAT DO I DO? I AM READY TO PULL MY HAIR OUT. BTW I tried to clear the system registry but it seems to do it for me when I uninstall DM.

Thnx

PIN/ID
    ATA

Quote Originally Posted by resqgirl911 View Post
    I tried that and it didnt' work. I also reinstalled and unistalled several times with the latest OS from Verizon. It works on hubbys PC but not mine and we both have vista. My DM was working and then it just quit. Now it will not recognize my phone is connected. I have called tech support and they say its the phone, but like I said it works on my hubbys PC. I stayed up all night to try and fix it grrr . . . WHAT DO I DO? I AM READY TO PULL MY HAIR OUT. BTW I tried to clear the system registry but it seems to do it for me when I uninstall DM.

Thnx
    so you uninstalled DM? did you reinstall it using the CD or did you go to the download site? (i would get from the download site)
    also, are you 100% positive that you are installing the device software? its the second choice on the verizon download page.

here is link for DM 4.3
    http://blackberryforums.pinstack.com...age_guide.html

PIN/ID
    Stack

I tried that several times. I used the verizon website 4.3 and the BB website 4.3. Neither work. Its just so frustrating. And now it gives me the error message that it can't install media manager. which worked fine before, and then it finishes installation. But it won't reacognize the phone. The error message it gives me about installing media manager is error 1722.
    Last edited by resqgirl911; 02-19-2008 at 01:25 PM.

rick11090 no está en línea Stack level 1

Someone please help me!! I want to browes through themes and pick one and download how do I get to it?!?!? ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

PIN/ID
    ATA

Quote Originally Posted by rick11090 View Post
    Someone please help me!! I want to browes through themes and pick one and download how do I get to it?!?!? ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~
    go to this thread rick
    http://blackberryforums.pinstack.com...ta_themes.html