Hey gang, I'm back once again with an odd one. As I've posted in other ... BlackBerry Pearl forum

Primus76 no está en línea Stack level 2

8130 Speakerphone volume

Advertisement

Hey gang,

I'm back once again with an odd one. As I've posted in other threads I have an 8120 with Rogers and it has been working great. I have now been given an 8130 to use for work which helps since I'm comfortable with the pearls but for some reason the speakers in the back are not nearly as loud as my 8120. I have the same ringtones on both pearls set to high and the one on my 8120 is noticeably louder and when I go to speakerphone/handsfree using the OP button i can barely hear it and the volume slider is all the way at the top.

Anyone else experience this??

reddrvgon no está en línea Stack level 8
    PIN/ID
    ask me
    You know what... What you're saying is somewhat similar to what I've experienced... My birlfriend's curve is louder in ringtones, speakerphone etc than my bold... I have a secret theory that all new blackberries have a lower volume than older models...
    ~via smartphone wap.pinstack.com~

Primus76 no está en línea Stack level 2
    Quote Originally Posted by reddrvgon View Post
    You know what... What you're saying is somewhat similar to what I've experienced... My birlfriend's curve is louder in ringtones, speakerphone etc than my bold... I have a secret theory that all new blackberries have a lower volume than older models...
    ~via smartphone wap.pinstack.com~
    I hear what you are saying. The problem I have with it is that they are both pearls. I can see a slight difference between the big models but in the pearls themselves is a bit off. Another thing that just turned me off was that my boss got a storm and it has a special connector for charging and usb. I also saw that the 8220 flip has the same one. I was going to get it for my fiancee but after seeing that I said no. Sigh I thought we were going in the right direction and then I saw that.
    ~via smartphone mobile.pinstack.com~

reddrvgon no está en línea Stack level 8
    PIN/ID
    ask me
    Yea... The micro usb that they're using now... On a positive note, there's a little converter that can transform your mini usb to a micro usb...

rasclot no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    Have u tried the media boost option