When I was loading a new OS tonight I noticed that during the loading of ... BlackBerry Pearl forum

180kid no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    24A1B95A

8130 mms question...

Advertisement

When I was loading a new OS tonight I noticed that during the loading of the Java Applications that "net_rim_bb_mms.cod" shows up. Is there anything we can do to manipulate that .cod to get mms to work? Just curious. Thanks
    ~180kid

Lavagirl no está en línea PINStacked!
    PIN/ID
    AoleLava

Re: 8130 mms question...

Nope. I'm assuming by your post you don't have mms in your plan?
    The only way to get mms enabled is to get the mms service books sent by your BIS and this has to
    be included in your plan. There is no workaround for this. That .cod file is included in the OS to be compatible with mms messaging but will not enable it to work without the service books.

thedevilinme03 no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    317f70ae

And currently sprint is trying to get picture mail to work on the blackberry for some reason it is not compatible with mms due to sprint using the internet for picture mail~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

azstar no está en línea PINStacked!

Alltel does not have MMS on their Pearls either, or any BB..........they keep telling me they're working on getting it going............possibly in the next OS update for Alltel, they say they're working with RIM on this..........I'm not holding my breath waiting!
    Twitter? My Apps List

Current SmartPhone: Motorola DROID Rooted, Running Project Elite v4