View Poll Results: 8130 Impressed or Not???

Voters
312. Register free to vote on this poll
  • Oh YES sireeeee!!!!

201 64.42%
  • Ummmm... not even close

18 5.77%
  • Nuetral- (It could be better, but I'm glad I got it.)

76 24.36%
  • I hate it and am not impressed one bit.

17 5.45%
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456

Originally Posted by nickjoedotcom Multi page texting is when you are in a new text ... BlackBerry Pearl forum

kertef no está en línea Stack level 1

Re: 8130 Impressed or Not?

Advertisement

Quote Originally Posted by nickjoedotcom View Post
    Multi page texting is when you are in a new text message or replying to one and you go beyond 160 characters. Its a feature that would just automatically start another page with another 160 characters. But instead it just stops at 160 and then you have to send that message, then start a completely new one if you have more to say.
    I was just talking about this with a coworker today, and it it probably the only this I don't like about the 8130. I love my 8130 and have not had any problem with the battery life at all

pauloh no está en línea Stack level 1
    PIN/ID
    301D6900
    Its my first so I'm no authority,but iam computer savy and this little thing is impressive.Ism really enjoying it.

matt72 no está en línea Stack level 1

I myself have a pearl 8130...and like it very much...only real bad thing i got to say about the pearl is???..that it needs 2 have the ability 2 have trackball lighting..meaning red blue yellow green etc..
    Last edited by Lavagirl; 05-18-2008 at 06:05 PM. Reason: format edit
    Things that make you go Hmmm.

EricaJ1073 no está en línea PINStacked!

I don't have the 8130 (not on a CDMA network) but I am waiting for the 8120 to come out and will try to stop by a T-Mo store when available and see if it will impress me enough to ditch my current Pearl and spend the full price on it right then and there or wait for my upgrade in 11 months (Jan 2009).

I voted yes because of the following specs:

1) External MicroSD card slot
    2) Enhanced SureType
    3) Spell Checker
    4) Better Media Player

and a few others I can't think of. I will be waiting to test these out.
    Last edited by EricaJ1073; 02-03-2008 at 11:51 PM.

jniowa no está en línea Stack level 2

I am impressed overall with the 8130 but it does have its drawbacks. The battery life SUCKS, and the SureType is a little strange to learn. I feel it is great software but once in a while its quarky. As far as size, internet speed, camera all that its really cool.

rgarner6 no está en línea Stack level 1
    PIN/ID
    3180B580

I love my pearl. I am a new BB owner and I wanted the pearl with the wifi but the pearl has been great. I cant seem to put it down.

juddstar1 no está en línea Stack level 2

We recently had a rep in to replace our 8100s. He said that RIM are discontinuing the 81xx range in favour of a try unnamed product and that all of their stocks are going to be offloaded cheaply to networks (in the UK - orange, O2, Vodafone, T-mobile) with all sorts of extras like 2GB memory cards. Also, it was stated that they cannot currently do anything about the battery life at this moment and are going to be shipping new contract phones (in the UK) with a spare!
    Love Juddstar ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

brooke03 no está en línea Stack level 6

I love 4.3, but I miss my Curve so much. I'm afraid I may end up getting the 8310 before it's over.

I do love the video camera feature as well as the 2.0mp camera. Very nice!
    /~*brooke

aztechmaster no está en línea Stack level 1
    Being a total noob to blackberry, so far I like my 8130, decent features, good camera, fairly easy to build themes/ringtones. Battery life is wayyyy better than any HTC WM5 or 6 device I have ever had for my avergae useage. I am bummed at no memory card app loading- I know there is a program for that-and memory leakage I haven't seen since a t-mobile wing, but over all I am happy with it. My wife likes the curve better, I may have to try one.

dmchance no está en línea Stack level 3
    I am also new to the world of Blackberry. I can honestly say that for what I use the phone for its excellent. Great features.I put the Otterbox skin on it and have not looked back since. Battery life for me beats all the other mobile phones I have ever owned.~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

Richard1864 no está en línea Stack level 2
    Quote Originally Posted by juddstar1 View Post
    We recently had a rep in to replace our 8100s. He said that RIM are discontinuing the 81xx range in favour of a try unnamed product and that all of their stocks are going to be offloaded cheaply to networks (in the UK - orange, O2, Vodafone, T-mobile) with all sorts of extras like 2GB memory cards. Also, it was stated that they cannot currently do anything about the battery life at this moment and are going to be shipping new contract phones (in the UK) with a spare!
    Love Juddstar ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

Are you in Europe? The reason I ask is that RIM (when I called them on phone) said that this was NOT true for the US marke, that they are NOT discontinuing the 81xx line.

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456