Okay so I've been trying to get my calendar more organized and so far I've ... BlackBerry Pearl forum

nickjoedotcom no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    30C1D19D

8130 Calendar Issues.

Advertisement

Okay so I've been trying to get my calendar more organized and so far I've run into a few things that are starting to frustrate me.

The first thing is I have a appointment that won't delete. It is a reoccurring one, but when I go to open it, it says that the "Appointment deleted externally. Changes will be lost and viewer closed." Not entirely sure what that means, but I do know that deleted externally or not it still shows up, and I can't get rid of it.

The second problem I'm having is with each appointment you can have it linked to any of the email addresses setup on your phone. So I blindly started adding appointments not knowing this detail, but once I discovered it, the phone defaulted an email address I wouldn't use to send calendar appointments to specific contacts. The problem is I can't change which email address I want that appointment to use. So I'm wondering if I have to delete each appointment and then reenter them so that I have the actual email account I want?

And the third problem is in the calendar options I have a duplicate email address. Can't get rid of it.

Any help or insight would get awesome! Thanks

Nick.

melissaox no está en línea Device Pro

Re: 8130 Calendar Issues.

I haven't had the luck to play with an 8130 or 4.3 yet.... anyone else?
    Success is not final, Failure is not fatal, it is the courage to continue that matters.
    My Blog , My Flickr

peterthill no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    281860C8

Quote Originally Posted by nickjoedotcom View Post
    Okay so I've been trying to get my calendar more organized and so far I've run into a few things that are starting to frustrate me.

The first thing is I have a appointment that won't delete. It is a reoccurring one, but when I go to open it, it says that the "Appointment deleted externally. Changes will be lost and viewer closed." Not entirely sure what that means, but I do know that deleted externally or not it still shows up, and I can't get rid of it.

The second problem I'm having is with each appointment you can have it linked to any of the email addresses setup on your phone. So I blindly started adding appointments not knowing this detail, but once I discovered it, the phone defaulted an email address I wouldn't use to send calendar appointments to specific contacts. The problem is I can't change which email address I want that appointment to use. So I'm wondering if I have to delete each appointment and then reenter them so that I have the actual email account I want?

And the third problem is in the calendar options I have a duplicate email address. Can't get rid of it.

Nick.
    What about the good old batt-pull?

HTH
    Peter
    Yesterday is history, tomorrow is a mystery

doughdaddy no está en línea Device Pro

Quote Originally Posted by nickjoedotcom View Post

Nick.

You should be able to delete the CICAL service book for the account or accounts you don't want. You can associate only one email account if you delete all but one email address CICAL service book. The down side, is that if you resend the service books you will get them back. Hopefully RIM will have a patch for this soon.

navnav11 no está en línea Stack level 1
    Take out the battery from the phone for 5 sec. Make sure the phone is on when you do it.