Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Originally Posted by krystine44 So still if anyone wants to do a conference call let ... BlackBerry Pearl forum

burglerspam no está en línea Stack level 1

Re: 8130 as USB modem under OS X

Quote Originally Posted by krystine44 View Post
    So still if anyone wants to do a conference call let me know but in the mean time my blackberry 8131 will show that it is "paired" with my mac but it doesn't "connect" therefore i do not get the full menu of options on the bluetooth page on my mac. i got the "broadband connect" from verizon wireless for $15.00 a month, do i need something else? has anyone got this to work successfully? or patially that can give me one one on one advice? i'm so frustrated.

Krystine44, the issue is that you don't have the "bypass and desktop service" as displayed in the screenshots above. From my research I have been told that it is an option that is enabled/disabled by your company's IT department on their BES. (for more info check out the "Official Blackberry Pearl 8130 Tethering Thread" on howardforums that was started on 11/13/2007).
    I have been trying to get my IT department to make this change for me, but have been unsuccessful so far. If I find out another way, I'll let you know.

curtiso no está en línea Stack level 1
    this helped out ALOT!!. just has to change the user name to our providers network... worked out great on sasktel. Username was changed to : anyone know how to release the restrictions on the bluetooth speed though?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12