i won a brand new BB 8120 in that contest. I recived my phone in ... BlackBerry Pearl forum

itsadrian no está en línea Stack level 2

8120 retarded

Advertisement

i won a brand new BB 8120 in that contest. I recived my phone in hopes of having a nice toy to hold me over till the bold. I used to have an 8700g that still works but is all scrtached and such. Anywas the problem is the memory i did the optimizing and all and i got 20 mb but slowly it goes away and i have nothing running and nothing i went to play basket ball with out using it an dleft it in the car and it went from 18.1 mb to about 16.7 mb randomly, i had only 1 missed call and 1 text, mind you have barley anything on it and a media card. what can be causing this

by the way i went from 20 to 17 to 15.6 to 13.2 to now 12.7

what is this dude in three days

chokem no está en línea PINStacked!
    PIN/ID
    nada
    what size memory card do you have installed?

2gb

chokem no está en línea PINStacked!
    PIN/ID
    nada
    if you dont have very much, as you say, saved to your card and you still only have 20 mb free space, it sounds like you phone isnt reading your card. when I put my 2GB card in, it said I had 1.8GB free space. Did you format the card when you installed it, and do you have the correct settings set up on your media card page? please dont be offended if you have done all this, Im only trying to help. I have to go to work, but I'll check on this thread after, or someone ele will help.

Bluebell Wood no está en línea Stack level 3
    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

The memory card is for media only.

The problem the poster is having is with the Device memory.

Check what applications are running in the background by hitting alt + backspace. Then ensure that any such as google maps are closed properly but hitting menu key and selecting close or exit.

There are 5 apps that are always running such as call log, browser etc do not close them.

Also if you have an app like Viigo that auto updates every two hours consider changing it to 'never' and just update manually.

Viigo doesn't run in the backround only the 5 apps that need to run and its like it takes the memeory from me and today it tlhot to 10 from 19 after a reboot

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~