My Delete button has been dying a slow death for a couple of days now. ... BlackBerry Pearl forum

HITMONEY no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    24A06965

8120 DEL Button

Advertisement

My Delete button has been dying a slow death for a couple of days now. It is at a point now where I cannot use it at all.

I called AT&T business care who told me they will replace it no problem, just go to a AT&T Corporate store and exchange it. Problem is, when I went in to the store everyone looked at my phone like it was some piece of alien technology... needles to say they didn't have any in stock.

I called Business care back and the only other option I have is to buy a new one over the phone from them and then send the broken one back and they will credit my account. I don't get my money back, just a credit.

So after a smooth experience getting the phone, AT&T's stock just took a tumble with me.

Anyone else having button issues?

lauren25 no está en línea Stack level 5
    You can also go through warrenty exchange and they will send you a refurbished BB without the battery and SIM card, and you will send your defective BB back to them. They take care of everything and there is no charge.
    ~Lauren

HITMONEY no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    24A06965
    Quote Originally Posted by lauren25 View Post
    You can also go through warrenty exchange and they will send you a refurbished BB without the battery and SIM card, and you will send your defective BB back to them. They take care of everything and there is no charge.

There are refurbed 8120's already?

bigsho no está en línea Stack level 2
    Quote Originally Posted by HITMONEY View Post
    There are refurbed 8120's already?
    doubt it. Make it clear though that you are sending back an 8120. You dont want them to ship you an 8100 back

Virex no está en línea Banned for Content theft
    PIN/ID
    CUSHION
    there are def refurbs out there, but they only send those when the OEM manufacturer warranty has expired.