First time poster... I just upgraded from an 8100 to new 8210 last night. (AT&T ... BlackBerry Pearl forum

Pauken4 no está en línea Stack level 1

8120 cursor problem

First time poster...

I just upgraded from an 8100 to new 8210 last night. (AT&T )

The new browser cursor in the column veiw is kind of cool. However when I rollover links on most pages, the cursor doesn't recognize them as links and doesn't highlight them.

When I switch the cursor off and scroll around "the old way" all of the links are recognized.

I tried a battery pull and have played around with this as much as I could figure out.

Any thoughts?

Justyn no está en línea Stack level 6
    I haven't had this problem with site links, but to click on a picture I need to switch to select mode for the cursor to recognize them... maybe this is the same case?
    It's not an iPhone addiction, it's insomnia!

archer6 no está en línea Stack level 8
    I have had my 8120 for several days now. Like some of my other trackball equipped BB's when brand new it's not unusual for the cursor to be a bit erratic. To display some skipping & other odd behavior. In every case the solution (at least for me) was to just keep using it and give it time to break in. I find that it doesn't take that long until everything settles in & works great.

In the event it persists, I would take advantage of the "tech chat" service via your computer. Go to the AT&T site, support, device support, tech chat. I've used this service a few times & its very useful & quite fast.

via: BlackBerry 8310