so i have this problem.. my blackberry wont turn on for some reason after i ... BlackBerry Pearl forum

mac14x no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    217a1629

Blackberry 8120 WOULDNT TURN ON! APPS GOT DELETED! HELP!!!

Advertisement

so i have this problem.. my blackberry wont turn on for some reason after i tried adding application using Desktop Manager 4.5 it stopped its syncronizing on the computer or whatever it was doing and stopped responding so i had to remove the USB device and cancel the process and now the device wont turn on. sombody help?
    Last edited by mac14x; 06-29-2009 at 09:53 AM.
    ~90 people get the swine flu and everyone is wearing face masks. Millions of people have AIDS but no one wears condoms...

luciferseamus no está en línea Device Pro
    ok, what you need to do is remove the battery from your blackberry, connect your berry via USB cable to your computer and go into loader.
    C:\Program Files\Common Files\Research In Motion\AppLoader\loader.exe
    Select your connection type make it USB. it will then begin talking to your blackberry this could take some time seeing as how your berry no longer has any power source. select next through all the options to begin restoring your berry. Once it begins loading apps to your phone pop the battery back in and you should be all good.
    let us know how it goes
    Last edited by luciferseamus; 07-25-2009 at 01:04 AM.
    "If you ever lose your keys in a river of molten lava, let 'em go, cus' man, they're gone!!"-Jack Handey