just sold 8110 and reps @ telenav said 8110 not supported. 3 different reps have ... BlackBerry Pearl forum

mlucio no está en línea Stack level 2

8110 telenav not supported-ATT

Advertisement

just sold 8110 and reps @ telenav said 8110 not supported. 3 different reps have stated this. seems odd that att released it featuring gps. just checking if anybody else has heard this too. n e info we be greatly appreciated.

Justyn no está en línea Stack level 6
    PIN/ID
    n/a
    Quote Originally Posted by mlucio View Post
    just sold 8110 and reps @ telenav said 8110 not supported. 3 different reps have stated this. seems odd that att released it featuring gps. just checking if anybody else has heard this too. n e info we be greatly appreciated.
    I thought AT&T had it's own GPS now? AT&T Navigator?
    It's not an iPhone addiction, it's insomnia!

Rudegar no está en línea Stack level 2

Don't believe everything you hear

Quote Originally Posted by mlucio View Post
    They told me that too. It works fine on my 8110 with at&t (and not even an at&t phone)

PIN/ID
    LESS
    you have to download att navigator

oldgeek no está en línea Stack level 3
    In my opinion at&t navigator is better than TeleNav. It uses the TeleNav engine but they made some improvements. At&t Navigator has night mode, a different interface on the main navigation screen, allows voice dialing while navigating and pairs up to the GPS quicker.

mlucio no está en línea Stack level 2
    ive downloaded att navigator and still showin att maps, been on phn w/ tech support and still nothing. help!! n e suggestions

javijavi no está en línea Stack level 3
    So ATT jumped on the verizon bandwagon and now forbidding users from using anything but their gps software? Even though it is not their gps nor their phone?

here_miah no está en línea Stack level 3
    i have an att 8110 and i have had both telenav and att navigator and i almost prefer to use telenav... where would i find a place to re-download att nav though?
    Tilt is fun with WM 6.1, but not enough to kill the need for my nw iPhone 3Gs!!!