Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Hey guy's! I just signed up today and I've had my 8100 for about 2 ... BlackBerry Pearl forum

BLUEHEFNER no está en línea Stack level 3

8100 wma files conversion(mp3)

Advertisement

Hey guy's!
    I just signed up today and I've had my 8100 for about 2 weeks, I owned the T-Mobile Dash for about a day and promptly discarded it. Anyway my situation is that I had a friend of mine compress songs onto a 512 micro SD but he used WMA, I know I'm screwed, but my question was how can I convert them into a Blackberry useable format? Mp3 etc...I cant even seem to be able to upload them to my pc

TheBigNewt no está en línea Stack level 3
    If you can't upload them to your pc then you're screwed for sure! There are programs that will do that (and degrade quality of course), and Itunes will do it too (to either Mp3, or AAC, depending how you set it up, both will play).

I suppose I could upload them Newt I just don't know how! lol I'm a first round draft pick on the Blackberry I really just don't have a clue

And the main reason is that the files he loaded would take me forever to find on my own, and since there on his pc in another state I'd like to find a way to make them fuctional

Larry_in_phx no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    23FE6C41
    Here is an idea. Transfer them to your computer from your BB. Then burn them to a CD and whala, mp3. Or I could be wrong....

StaceyRVC no está en línea Community pro
    PIN/ID
    Ask Me!
    wait... since they are on an sd card, transfer them to your computer and then convert them to the format that you need

Rcbjr no está en línea Stack Pro
    PIN/ID
    PM - Ask
    BLUEHEFNER, Welcome to PinStack.

I think Stacey is on to the solution. Let us know how this goes and if there is anything we can do to help with your BB.

Rcbjr
    You Ask, We Will Answer
    Can’t Install theme via DM?No Additional Apps Found for Your Device
    Links to Usefull KB Articles

I really appreciate it guy's and girls" stacey" Only I'm out of town and I only have a pc handy how do I upload the card info? 101 questions I know but I'm really at a loss right now. I've never transfered anything before, I tried just hooking up the usb to the pc but I was unsure how to make the process work.

cp6169 no está en línea Device Pro
    PIN/ID
    3056468b

Togapiggy no está en línea Stack level 2
    wait...your not using the program cd that came with the phone to browse the phone? just the usb cable hooked to it wont do much (windows doesnt quite get it). do you by chance have a sd card reader you can hook up directly to your comp? that will work for sure
    and thanx cp6169 for that program...nero only lets so many and my other program bonked out

@Toga I dont have a card reader but i'm going to reinstall the Blackberry cd now, and thank you cp169 for that program! I've got at least 300 songs on this card so I'd love if this program could transfer them all.

majorpain no está en línea Stack level 1
    I'm totally to all of this bb 8100 and this site. Can anyone help me on a couple of questions?

majorpain no está en línea Stack level 1
    How come I can't watch video's online. Do I need some kinda software or is it a browser setting?

I attached the usb and the mass storage message comes up, I agreed but the "must be connected to usb message comes up on my pc"

The program asks for my password on my BB and pc but the same message still comes up

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast