My bb 8100 pearl side volume buttons have stopped working. Is there something i can ... BlackBerry Pearl forum

cfitch13 no está en línea Stack level 1

8100 volume button

Advertisement

My bb 8100 pearl side volume buttons have stopped working. Is there something i can do to turn up the volume or to fix these buttons. Or is the phone screwed up because i cant adjust the volume to hear well.

li2327 no está en línea Stack level 5
    PIN/ID
    30D2E555
    The same thing happened on my curve. It got so annoying that I switched back to my pearl. I was able to remove the side rails and use something skinny to turn up the volume. ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

azstar no está en línea PINStacked!
    I don't think it's an easy fix for the average user. There are online sites that offer repair like this one: http://bbrepairshop.com/repair-8100.html

But $55 is pricey, you may want to try finding a local cell phone repair shop and see if their prices are better if warranty/insurance is not something that will take care of it.
    Twitter? My Apps List

Current SmartPhone: Motorola DROID Rooted, Running Project Elite v4

li2327 no está en línea Stack level 5
    PIN/ID
    30D2E555
    Quote Originally Posted by azstar View Post
    I don't think it's an easy fix for the average user. There are online sites that offer repair like this one: http://bbrepairshop.com/repair-8100.html

But $55 is pricey, you may want to try finding a local cell phone repair shop and see if their prices are better if warranty/insurance is not something that will take care of it.
    Good idea. Let us know how it works out for you and good luck.