Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~ There are times that I wish it did not have a camera ... BlackBerry Pearl forum

bgrainger no está en línea Stack level 2

Re: 8100 Video recording

Advertisement

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

There are times that I wish it did not have a camera at all. Some buildings do not let cameras in at all. Then I have to leave the BB out in the car! When you live with the email like most of us that is not good.

iTzTeddy no está en línea Stack level 3

Anyone ever saw the spy kids, where they made a watch that can do everything but tell time, the pearl can do everything, but have a video recording...on the phone, i mean it has a camera, how hard can it be to make one, im not good at these kind of things so ill shut up.

cobra2525200 no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    23E636EB

The Pearl won't have video........either never, or not for a very very very long time.........here's why.

Rim / Blackberry........whoever, they don't need to give the Pearl video to sell it. It's already selling like crazy. They will wait till there next big release, or next one after that. If they created an app for video, people would be less crazy about the next phone they came out with if the only new change was video. The Pearl may one day have video, but not for a long time. It's business. The could probably come out with a phone tomorrow that could start your car, do your laundry, walk your dog, and make coffee........but they will wait, they will make and sell you 10 phones, adding a new feature with each phone.

1 - phone that does all = $1000
    10 - phones that cost $400 a piece with 1 small new feature each new model = $4000

simple business.

blackninja no está en línea Stack level 5
    PIN/ID
    spam=no

it's a very theory cobra.. but RIM exec in interview said they have no real desire to add the feature.. period. they don't even intend to make many camera models and made clear their focus is corporate and corporate is cameraless.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12