I have a 2005 Dodge Magnum. VAD does not work with the 8100 when connected ... BlackBerry Pearl forum

tbirdman no está en línea Stack level 1

8100 VAD doesn't work with Uconnect

Advertisement

I have a 2005 Dodge Magnum. VAD does not work with the 8100 when connected with the Dodge UConnect BT system. The failure mode is that after pressing the VAD button, the "say a command screen" will come up on the 8100, but nothing audible is heard from the 8100. The 8100 then does not respond to any attempts to say a contacts name and basically times out. I can dial using the keypad or the contact list on the 8100 and it works fine and dials through the Uconnect system.
    My previous phone was a Samsung I730 which used the same Voice Signal VAD SW in the phone without a problem.
    I have tried pairing the phone again, reseting the 8100 and the Uconnect system.
    T-Mobile says it's not their issue because I have successfully paired the phone. And you guessed it, the uconnect support said it's the 8100 issue.
    So looks like this phone goes back unless I can get this VAD issue fixed.

Rcbjr no está en línea Stack Pro
    PIN/ID
    PM - Ask

Re: 8100 VAD doesn't work with Uconnect

tbirdman, Welcome to PinStack, Sorry, but I can't help you with this problem, but maybe someone else can.

Rcbjr.
    You Ask, We Will Answer
    Can’t Install theme via DM?No Additional Apps Found for Your Device
    Links to Usefull KB Articles

Quote Originally Posted by Rcbjr
    tbirdman, Welcome to PinStack, Sorry, but I can't help you with this problem, but maybe someone else can.

Rcbjr.

Thanks. A co-workers 8100 does the same with his Cadillac STS system. I'm surprise then not more have had a problem with their HF systems in cars.

williamlc21 no está en línea Stack Lead

Have you tried using a different Pearl? I haven't had a dodge person try yet but I know it works with other cars.
    "I'm the best there is. And even if you beat me, I'm still the best." -Fast Eddie Felson(The Hustler)

Quote Originally Posted by williamlc21
    Have you tried using a different Pearl? I haven't had a dodge person try yet but I know it works with other cars.
    A co-workers 8100 was tried with his 05 Cadillac STS and same problem.

mjlisenby no está en línea Stack level 1

Quick Question have you ever gotten a response to your question. I am trying to fix the same problem in a 2007 cadillac STS.