Simply put, does the 8120 allow you to send and recieve video via MMS?... BlackBerry Pearl forum

drftnup no está en línea Stack level 1

8100 to 8120 uprade question. (ATT)

Advertisement

Simply put, does the 8120 allow you to send and recieve video via MMS?

pdxmatts no está en línea Stack Moderator
    I don't know. But, here are the specs from the T-Mobile site. They might be the same as the ATT BB's..

FeatureDescriptionWi-Fi and Mobile Calling*Transition between Wi-Fi calling and T-Mobile's wireless network while you talk when used with a HotSpot @Home wireless router and HotSpot@Home optional service. High Speed Internet*Surf the internet quickly and conveniently from your phone and access the information you need now.Internet and corporate e-mail*Send and receive messages from corporate and Internet accounts.2.0 megapixel cameraTake high-quality pictures from your phone that you can enlarge or printAddress bookThe info you need to contact your contacts.Stereo Bluetooth® wireless technologyConnect your phone to your computer or stereo headset without any wires.Easily synch w/ Microsoft OutlookStay in synch with your Contacts, Calendar, and Tasks in Microsoft OutlookMegaTones®, Wallpaper, HiFi Ringers®, & Games*Download new games, sounds and voices from hot artists, instrumental versions of songs, and wallpapers.Instant messaging*Send and receive instant messages with AOL®, Yahoo!®, Windows Live Messenger®, and Google Talk®.Micro SD memory slotAdd more memory for multimedia files, data, and more. Music playerPlay your favorite music wherever you are.Photo caller IDSee a photo of your caller to quickly decide whether to answer.Picture messaging*Send pictures from your phone to others.Full QWERTY keyboardFamiliar layout lets you type messages easily without scrolling for the letter you want.Speaker phonePut down the phone and keep talking with a convenient speakerphone.Real web browsing*Get more pages and better Web content delivered efficiently to your phone.Video capture/playbackCapture and play back short video clips.Voice dialingCall someone with simple voice commands to keep your hands free for activities like driving.myFaves capable*Get unlimited any-network calling to any 5 people with a myFaves plan.Text messaging*The quick, quiet way to stay connected.

drftnup no está en línea Stack level 1
    similar to what I see on the ATT site. it takes vids, but doesn't specify if you can message them or recieve them. Like on my 8100 I can have my wife bluetooth vids she takes to my phone, but when I'm out of town and she wants to send them by mms she can't, because it's "not allowed" or some crap like that.

shawn1899 no está en línea Stack level 1
    On my att 8120 I can send video via mms or email.

Shawn

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~