Okay so im kinda new but I really need some help PLEASE Problem: 8100 hourglasses ... BlackBerry Pearl forum

ovcrob no está en línea Stack level 1

Question 8100 shuts on and off...PLEASE HELP

Advertisement

Okay so im kinda new but I really need some help PLEASE

Problem: 8100 hourglasses and then red LED comes on and starts all over again; I tried to wipe the software but before I can it shuts back off again; Swapped batteries, sim cards and everything is still not working......Any help would be appreciated.....

dtx
    dtx no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    207B3A96
    Call your carrier's tech support. If the BB is under 1 year, it'll be covered by warranty (unless you caused it via physical, liquid and unauthorized damages)
    --
    DTx
    PIN: 207B3A96
    Bold 9000
    Rogers BIS
    OS 4.6.0.150

Optimus no está en línea Stack level 3
    try using the desktop manager on your pc. it should keep it powered up; if it does then use the app. loader to delete all apps and software on it (backup your device first). it's possible you contracted some kind of virus. in which case load each app one by one until you find the culprit...other than that call tech support and see what they could tell you.

LaTuFu no está en línea Stack level 9
    PIN/ID
    Just Ax
    Connect your Pearl to your PC and run Desktop Manager. Run the Application Loader, it should hopefully detect the phone. Reload the OS and that should get you back on track.
    If I knew where I was going, I might already be there. -- Cross Canadian Ragweed.

lyriac no está en línea Stack level 1
    take it in and get a new one. mine did that i had to get a new one

Quote Originally Posted by dtx View Post
    Call your carrier's tech support. If the BB is under 1 year, it'll be covered by warranty (unless you caused it via physical, liquid and unauthorized damages)

yeah did the tech support thing....they were no help...unfortunantly this is my 2nd BB and what they dont tell you is once you replace 1 in warranty your warranty is only 30 days more after that.....it doesnt matter if your only 6 months into your 1st year after the replacement you only get 1 month.....

I have it connected to my DM and it is working ok. I am now erasing the software off the handheld......we will see what happens...Thanks