Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Get an oem skin from ebay. They cost about $6-7 + $5 shippping. The black ... BlackBerry Pearl forum

mctommy no está en línea Stack level 1
    PIN/ID
    23e74540

Advertisement

Get an oem skin from ebay. They cost about $6-7 + $5 shippping. The black one looks pretty slick.

Just do a search on ebay for "Blackberry 8100 OEM skin"

Genaro no está en línea Stack level 2
    Quote Originally Posted by groovybeki
    Why the hell can't they make a clear hard case for the pearl like they do the Ipod, I love my Ipods clear hard case, it kicks ***...
    Like THIS one?

The SPCS Guy no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    30F558F8
    How about Phone in no Jeans pocket, but a dedicated phone pocked in your bookbag or your Jacket? So this way, there will be no scratches on him. I know if mine were to get scratched or dinged, I'd have to sell it, and get a new one.

---Thanks for that link, I'm going to buy it! I opted for the 3-pack of gel covers from the Cingular store. That just is not going to be enough. I keep my 8100 wrapped in tissue.

JE

xtasyboi_00 no está en línea Stack level 5
    PIN/ID
    PM

Re: 8100 - Scratched Top

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

I keep it on case all the time. Scratches are ok, you use the phone, what's not cool is dropping it hard and the whole phone would dismantle like my palm treo 650. I dropped my friends 8700g and my treo 650 at the same time and the 8700 remained intact and the 650 totally got disassembled lol battery cover, and battery.

squ34k no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    23EAD2EE

Quote Originally Posted by smartphish
    ::GASP::

Why on earth would you carry around your Pearl with a lighter or change?
    I'd have to agree, why on earth would you do something like that? IT'S BLASPHEMY!!

I have 10 pockets to utilize in my everyday work environment. Left pocket is for my phone and my phone only. When my phones not on my person or in use, that pocket stays empty until my phone returns there. Right pocket is used for my knife, pens, change, keys. Left breast pocket is for my ID card and other misc cards. Right breast pocket is used for anything not able to fit in the left breast pocket. Right rear pocket is for my wallet. I don't use my left rear pocket. And my two shoulder pockets aren't used since they're so small. I also have my cargo pockets which remain empty unless I absolutely need to use them...
    Will you be my friend?
    AIM: killaninjamnky
    Y!: isitupsidedown
    MSN: squ34k@gmail.com
    PIN - 23EAD2EE

squ34k no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    23EAD2EE

Some of you should probably invest in a "Wii wand strap." Keeps the device from being thrown across the room when your friend beats the living crap out of your character or in this case, dropped due to butterfingers and/or clumsiness.
    Will you be my friend?
    AIM: killaninjamnky
    Y!: isitupsidedown
    MSN: squ34k@gmail.com
    PIN - 23EAD2EE

MDC99 no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    2065AF4C
    I need a new top aswell. I have a skin but I don't use it... Even though I should.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12