Hi, I have a blackberry Pearl 8100 which needs to be reset completely so that ... BlackBerry Pearl forum

johnfuller no está en línea Stack level 1

8100 RemoveSecurity Policy

Advertisement

Hi,

I have a blackberry Pearl 8100 which needs to be reset completely so that it no longer retains it's security policy from when it was on a BES server. I have wiped the device by entering the password incorrectly 5 times and waited for it to reboot but it still has the same security policy. How can I reset it completely so that it forgets our servers security settings?

Thanks for any help in advance.

John

Eddie_gauge no está en línea Stack level 7

Re: 8100 RemoveSecurity Policy

Quote Originally Posted by johnfuller
    Hi,

I have a blackberry Pearl 8100 which needs to be reset completely so that it no longer retains it's security policy from when it was on a BES server. I have wiped the device by entering the password incorrectly 5 times and waited for it to reboot but it still has the same security policy. How can I reset it completely so that it forgets our servers security settings?

Thanks for any help in advance.

John
    Follow this thread and it should take care of you. You need to install a blank it policy to overwrite the current one. http://blackberryforums.pinstack.com...licy_help.html