I just bought my Blackberry Pearl about a month ago, everything has been awesome but ... BlackBerry Pearl forum

mpowers19 no está en línea Stack level 1

8100 Problem

Advertisement

I just bought my Blackberry Pearl about a month ago, everything has been awesome but I noticed today when I tried opening any applications it gives me the error "Module’net_rim_ecmascript’ not found." Also my browser and media net icons are missing? Can anyone help me out?

shmengie no está en línea Stack level 4

Re: 8100 Problem

perhaps one of these will help.

Felixtc no está en línea Stack level 3

Have you recently upgraded your bb? I have heard of people having the same issues with mostly the RED 8100 from Cingular.

I would recommend re-registering your bb to the network via Options >> Advanced Options >> Host Routing Tables >> Register but I don't think it will resolve your issue. If you haven't upgraded your BB's OS this might be your only salvation with this issue.

If anyone else has a solution to mpowers19 issue please feel free to post your ideas seeing how this problem is beginning to pop up more and more.

Clittle07 no está en línea Stack level 3

I had a problem with mine not having the browser icons or the media net icon either and I just re-registered my bb and they came up after that

reddog187 no está en línea Stack Moderator
    PIN/ID
    STACK