Guys 'n' girls, First of all let me apologies if this question has been answered ... BlackBerry Pearl forum

theuprightman24 no está en línea Stack level 2

8100 Pearl today calendar switch to time

Advertisement

Guys 'n' girls,

First of all let me apologies if this question has been answered / asked before, I know what its like when newbies pose these questions.

I have tried to find the info I require but nothing that really answers the question!!!

I have just got my Blackberry Pearl 8100 which is great -- I have noticed on the BB themes today screen my calendar appointments (for today) do not auto switch from date to time. I know I can switch profiles and take the battery out but this does seem a long work around. Does anyone know what I need to do? I do not really want to purchase a third party application ie I want to keep BB themes!!!

Can anyone help?

Cheers people

peterthill no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    281860C8

Re: 8100 Pearl today calendar switch to time

Quote Originally Posted by theuprightman24 View Post
    Guys 'n' girls,

First of all let me apologies if this question has been answered / asked before, I know what its like when newbies pose these questions.

I have tried to find the info I require but nothing that really answers the question!!!

I have just got my Blackberry Pearl 8100 which is great -- I have noticed on the BB themes today screen my calendar appointments (for today) do not auto switch from date to time. I know I can switch profiles and take the battery out but this does seem a long work around. Does anyone know what I need to do? I do not really want to purchase a third party application ie I want to keep BB themes!!!

Can anyone help?

Cheers people
    IMHO it's a bug/feature in the Today-Themes. Happens in the Dimension Today, Today Plus and the Vodafone Themes

BTW: Welcome to the Stacks

HTH
    Peter
    Yesterday is history, tomorrow is a mystery

sheryl_ no está en línea Stack level 1

yep yep

theuprightman24 no está en línea Stack level 2

Sorted / figured it out!!!!!

It is a bug but I have found a quick fix:

hold down the star key then unlock --- when unlocked dates will become times!!!

Alot easier than a reset and prob answers why no one has sorted this out -- because most people would prob lock there screen thus when they unlock it dates are times...