ok..so my gf deleted the internet app. on her pearl. Now she wants to sell ... BlackBerry Pearl forum

kkl11682 no está en línea Stack level 1

8100 internet app re-install *HELP*

Advertisement

ok..so my gf deleted the internet app. on her pearl. Now she wants to sell it and my question is...how do I put that app. back on her phone? I kinda need to know within a 4 hours from now.Ive been searching for info on this and have found nothing. =/Thanks all!

its 9:30am cali time

jblackfish no está en línea PINStacked!
    What internet application? Please be more specific in your question. Are you talking about the BB browser or a 3d-party browser or something else. If it's the BB browser and you have the Desktop Manager (software that should have come with the phone) installed on your p-c, connect your phone to your p-c and execute the "application loader." Then you can update the software and include your BB browser if it's gone.

Your question was so vague that I can't tell what it is that you're trying to put back on the phone.
    For every complex problem there is a solution, that is simple, neat, .....and wrong! (H. L. Mencken) jblackfish(at)pinstack(dot)com

kkl11682 no está en línea Stack level 1
    Ok...It was the bb browser app.

Hey! Thanks Jblackfish! I'll tell her to use the desktop manager. Sorry about the confusion...dont know much about blackberrys.

cnfergus no está en línea Stack level 1
    Or you could just resend the service books to the phone via the RIM site ... 9/10 that fixes the disappearing browser/email service issues.