ok so here it is. I just bought the 8100 today. its nice and small ... BlackBerry Pearl forum

jjjoi no está en línea Stack level 2

Question 8100 info needed, please help

Advertisement

ok so here it is. I just bought the 8100 today. its nice and small and i hate big phones in my pockets. text msging people on it takes time, and im not use to it, kinda hard. As for emails. i get them all and pretty fast, easy to respond back.

As for using the internet, i dont know about u, but mines kinda slow, i dont know if its where i live because my reception sucks here, with 1 or 2 bars.

When I want to use the internet, whats the best program, the yahoo search provided? i can get to some sites, however the majority says "unsupported media type application/octet-stream" or it'l say "forbidden" I have no clue what to do??? for example, i tried to go to abc.com but it wont let me. what can i do to go to that website? do i need to DL programs on the my pc then upload it??

is the bbpearl able to watch tv? tv shows? videos? i tried going to youtube but i got the same response. I know some other phones can, figured this phone could too?

also, when i put the phone in stanby mode, exactly what does that do? obviously i cant use it till i take it off. but can i still receive calls? sorry bout the dumb q's its my first BB let alone internet, email, etc....... phone

thanks so much for your help! i need it! j

Re: 8100 info needed, please help

oops sorry i posted in wrong place

Re: 8100 info needed, please help

how can i delete this and put it in correct place?