My 8100 won't change the home screen time to the local network time. I'm on ... BlackBerry Pearl forum

Truckermatt no está en línea Stack level 1
    PIN/ID
    23e62c71

8100 home time

Advertisement

My 8100 won't change the home screen time to the local network time. I'm on the t-mobile net. In settings the network time is right. BB is set 2 network. But the home screen time won't change. I'm a trucker and run thru all 4 time zones. Anybody else have this problem?THX

KalebsDad78 no está en línea Device Pro
    PIN/ID
    Just Ask
    Your Blackberry will not change time zones automatically. You have to do this manually. This is an as-designed feature so your calendar does not get all screwed up by setting appointments when you are in one time zone and then another in another time zone, etc., and your appointment times be incorrect.
    New User? - Read the NEW USERS GUIDE

jrob6 no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    Ask Me
    i KINDA HAVE THE SAME PROBLEM ANYTIME i CONNECT MY BERRY TO DM i MESSES WITH MY TIME. ANY HELP WITH THIS ISSUE STACKERS??

KalebsDad78 no está en línea Device Pro
    PIN/ID
    Just Ask
    In your DM, you have the option to "Update device date and time". Uncheck that box.
    New User? - Read the NEW USERS GUIDE

hotfairy87 no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    7A40CB17
    go to options> go to time/date> press the menu button> select update time...

you have two options to have your time zone in either network or blackberry and the one you pick is whatever you want as long as you update the time everyone once in a while... thats what i do with mine when its being retarded lol.... hope this helps good luck to you!

jrob6 no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    Ask Me
    thnx everyone.