Let me preface I am an amateur with this. Everything was working fine on my ... BlackBerry Pearl forum

Kovatch no está en línea Stack level 1

8100 Error Messages: Need some help.

Advertisement

Let me preface I am an amateur with this. Everything was working fine on my 8100 until a few days ago with put the installation disk in to my PC and tried to sync my Pearl with it. I was merely trying to export my pictures from the Pearl to the Dell. I can successfully do that with no problem. The issue is that I am getting an error message on a few applications now that was not there before. I don't know what I messed up:

1. All games: ka-glom for example "Error Starting KaGlom:Module 'net_rim_ecmascript' not found" I removed and re-added this it does the same thing.

2. Going into Pictures>Device Memory: I can see my thumbnails but when I go to click on them to enlarge "Unable to display file/Device Memory/home/user/pictures/IMG00121jpg. There is no problem viewing the thumbnail, but, I can't access it on the Pearl anymore without the error.

3. Help ? : Error Starting net_rim_bb_h elp: Module 'net-rim-ecma script'not found.

This all happened after I tried to sync my PC to the Pearl. Should I restore factor settings and start over? Please let me know if you can help.

Rcbjr no está en línea Stack Pro
    PIN/ID
    PM - Ask

Re: 8100 Error Messages: Need some help.

This is a known problem. It is caused by a problem with the Desktop Manager provided on the CD that came with your device. You will need to download and install both a new version of the Desktop Manager and the handheld Software. You can find both using the links in this thread BlackBerry Desktop and Device Software Download Sites

Hope this helps.
    Rcbjr
    ~via My BB Curve (wap.pinstack.com)~