Let me preface I am an amateur with this. Everything was working fine on my ... BlackBerry Pearl forum

Kovatch no está en línea Stack level 1

8100 Error Messages: Need some help.

Let me preface I am an amateur with this. Everything was working fine on my 8100 until a few days ago with put the installation disk in to my PC and tried to sync my Pearl with it. I was merely trying to export my pictures from the Pearl to the Dell. I can successfully do that with no problem. The issue is that I am getting an error message on a few applications now that was not there before. I don't know what I messed up:

1. All games: ka-glom for example "Error Starting KaGlom:Module 'net_rim_ecmascript' not found" I removed and re-added this it does the same thing.

2. Going into Pictures>Device Memory: I can see my thumbnails but when I go to click on them to enlarge "Unable to display file/Device Memory/home/user/pictures/IMG00121jpg. There is no problem viewing the thumbnail, but, I can't access it on the Pearl anymore without the error.

3. Help ? : Error Starting net_rim_bb_h elp: Module 'net-rim-ecma script'not found.

This all happened after I tried to sync my PC to the Pearl. Should I restore factor settings and start over? Please let me know if you can help.

Rcbjr no está en línea Stack Pro
    PM - Ask

Re: 8100 Error Messages: Need some help.

This is a known problem. It is caused by a problem with the Desktop Manager provided on the CD that came with your device. You will need to download and install both a new version of the Desktop Manager and the handheld Software. You can find both using the links in this thread BlackBerry Desktop and Device Software Download Sites

Hope this helps.
    ~via My BB Curve (